Included in the rates are the following services:
Food and drink
- Early bird coffee or tea in the bistro of the wellness facilities
- Breakfast for late risers from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm
- In addition to a hearty breakfast buffet you can enjoy a wide selection of individually and freshly prepared dishes from our breakfast menu, such as various egg dishes, Bavarian veal sausages, Swabian meatballs, etc.
- Right from the day of your arrival from 12.30 to 2.30 pm we treat you to a sumptuous lunch buffet of freshly prepared starters, salads, soups, a variety of main courses and tray-baked cakes. This offer is valid every day excluding the day of your departure!
- Every day, in the early morning, you receive a free copy of the daily newspaper Die Welt.
- You can watch sports transmission on Sky TV in your room free of charge.
- You can enjoy live music in our hotel bar.
- We have fitted out two attractive playrooms for children. A separate children’s programme with appropriate supervision awaits you as part of the "Obertal Holiday Fun" package.
- Free WLAN internet access
Recreational activities organized by our sports and activities coordinators:
- Interesting walking tours with a stop at the Engel Hüttle on your return
- Guided cycling tours with e-bikes and trekking bikes (tourers)
- In winter: Bavarian curling, torch-lit and snowshoe walking tours
- Excursions in the region and lots more
Wellness, sport und SPA
The use of our wellness and SPA paradise Wolke 7 is included in the room rate from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival until 11.00 am on the day of your departure. You are also welcome to use the Wolke 7 wellness and spa facilities on the day of departure at a special price of €25 per person.
There you will find the following wellness highlights: Turkish bath, salt cave, herbal bath, aromatherapy steam room, laconicum, amethyst cave, 2 sauna buildings on the lakeside.
Seven times water – sheer bliss in the water – from a cool, almost natural temperature to a pleasant 34° C:
- Freshwater indoor pool with counter-current system
- Saltwater indoor and outdoor pool (heated all year round)
- Nature experience films in saltwater pool (in the winter half of the year)
- 2 whirlpools
- Floating pool with high salt content
- Swimming pond with 25-metre lanes
Sauna and bath towels, bathroom footwear and cuddly bathrobes available free of charge during your stay.
Our entire sauna facilities are nude, quiet zones, which are open to guests from the age of 16. We are happy to arrange our ‘Private SPA’ with separate sauna for families or ladies on request. Advance booking required.
Our fitness centre will also impress you. A fitness area in close touch with nature fitted out with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment and Woodway treadmills is just as enticing as our bright fitness room.
Our fitness staff are more than happy to share their expertise and show you on request how to use the equipment properly and adapted to your needs. They will also keep you going with a wide range of classes, free for our hotel guests, such as:
- Nordic walking
- Abs, legs and glutes workout
- Step aerobics
- Aqua fitness
Autogenic training and progressive Jacobsen muscle relaxation are also part of the weekly programme.